Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OAK or SJC to LAS 36 bucks Southwest ding

You must buy today, July 2nd.

Oakland fare is valid for travel Monday-Thursday and Saturday, August 16 through October 31, 2007 only.

San Jose fare is valid for travel Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, August 18 through October 31, 2007 only.

TA gods won%26#39;t let me post the link becuase it is over 140 characters long. So here is the first half of the link: www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/systray鈥?/a>

And here is the second half of the link: @3C6D72B4C0FEA5B9B16CF042E1C6ABCC77BB6049

With careful cutting and pasting it should work.

OAK or SJC to LAS 36 bucks Southwest ding

Wow, thanks Katy...that%26#39;s Cheap!!!!

OAK or SJC to LAS 36 bucks Southwest ding

Of course I%26#39;ve already have non refundable tickets for September...

I was just on the phone trying to convince my DH that another trip in October would be nice... But the money pit of The Remodel That Will Not End won the discussion. (I even considered sneaking off by myself for just a day trip but that would be wrong, just wrong...) (Right?)


Depends on how you are with the DH. If you nag a lot, then you going alone would be a sacrifice on your part for his happiness. =)


LOL, Low...

For the sake of domestic harmony, I will be good. I will be good. I will be good...

  • the bees
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment