Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's a ';DH';?

And are there any other TA acronyms I should know of. (I%26#39;ve been on this forum for over 2 yrs and I am still at a loss sometimes when it comes to certain acronyms!)



What's a ';DH';?


DH = darling husband



DD = darling daughter,



etc.



What's a ';DH';?


DH= Dear Husband





or DD, DS=Dear Daughter, Son





MIL= Mother in Law





And of course BOGO ( buy one, get one)





I%26#39;m sure there are some others- just ask when you aren%26#39;t sure




my DH, knows that sometimes is means dear husband, other times it means dumb husband :) up to him to sort out which I am referring to.




you got it firstimer ;)




LOL- I was on the right track... thiinking it meant Drunk Husband. And I%26#39;m glad to know now for sure since designated hitter just didn%26#39;t make sense on this forum.





One that I learned on here is TITO- ticket in, ticket out.




Damn, Darn, Dear, Darling, Dorky, Dinky,



Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment