Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Priceline Anyone?

I have friends that want to join my party for this coming week end ( 5th--8th) They are thinking of trying Priceline which they have used for major cities with good results. Was wondering if anyone on this forum has any experience or knowledge concerning doing this in Vegas. Thanks if any of you have any input.

Priceline Anyone?

Hi glittergal! Are you rainsoaked like the southern part of our state?

I haven%26#39;t used priceline but pulled this up from a post several months ago here on the forum...

priceline - whatever prices are posted online, you can bid for a room and beat the rates. priceline also has their killer deal of the week, called %26#39;pricebreakers.%26#39; you can join their pricebreakers email list, and they%26#39;ll keep you posted weekly. challenge is although the deals are freakin amazing, they%26#39;re not always as posted, depending on availability. bidding has been successful for me every time.

Priceline Anyone?

Have them check out betterbidding.com for tips. Since it is so last minute, it could be their best chance of getting decent room rates so late and for a busy weekend.


Also try biddingfortravel.com for tips.


Thanks everyone,

I will pass this onto them immediately as time is of the essence here. They have airline tickets that they can use..just no room to be had so far. Bidding.com sounds great. I never knew so many would want to be there to celebrate my 62nd birthday. There, I have said it. Painful as it is......... Hope they do not know something that I do not know. As far as I can tell, everything is in working order with me!

Yes, Ducky, it is falling a flood here as I type, but gosh everything is so pretty and green that I hate to complain except for the folks that have had to evacuate their homes in our area. Thanks for the help.

  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment