Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is the water safe to dink in vegas?

HI doing our first trip to vegas in august and just wondered if its ok to drink the water out of the tap or stick to bottled water

Thanx in advance

Pete

Is the water safe to dink in vegas?

You can drink the water safely any place in the US.

Is the water safe to dink in vegas?

Thanks Mr Vegas

x


of course

i see many people talk about where to buy water. This is so silly to me - it%26#39;s perfectly good right out of the tap. I am frugal, with time and money, would never spend it to buy water if it was readily available - which it is in LV.

If you want to carry a bottle, get one from your hotel store or the cocktail waitress and refill it. simple and free.


Just because it%26#39;s safe to drink, it doesn%26#39;t mean it tastes nice.

Las Vegas gets thier water from the Colorado River, the same as southern California (and others). It%26#39;s quite hard, and just doesn%26#39;t taste good. Fine for brushing my teeth %26amp; making tea (or anything that you add flavour to - Kool Aid, anyone?), but I wouldn%26#39;t drink it on it%26#39;s own.

But then again, that%26#39;s how I feel about the water where I live now as well. Maybe I%26#39;m just a water snob in the fact that I like my water to taste good.


Pete, you%26#39;ll find a few places (very few) in the States were the water doesn%26#39;t taste very good, but it is safe everywhere.


Water is safe but does have a tatse to it. If it bothers you just ask the restaurants to put a wedge of lemon in it, some do it without asking.


Read this and then decide.I certainly would not drink the water,even the authorities are worried,and when they worry be afraid,be very afraid.

lasvegassun.com/sunbin/…515122353.html


first%26#39;s link is to an article that is over 4 yeras old - check the CURRENT facts and decide for your self.

the water is afe to drink - whether you like the taste or not is personal preference.


Waters fine pete BUT never eat yellow snow :)

Not long now if airports are ok

up the blades


The water is safe to drink, but some people (myself included) get some unwanted side effects when drinking tap water from places other than where they are accustomed to. Heartburn, constipation ect.... I even have to be careful with ice from other towns and I am an ice water junkie!!! I try and purchase water when I am in vegas due to the aftertaste said effects I encounter. I know its something that my body just needs to get used to but I am never there longer than a week to actually get used to it.

  • how long does accjlast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment