Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thank you all!

I%26#39;m off work in a few, and since my computer at home is having Internet problems and I may not get to check this forum again until after our trip, I just wanted to say thank you all for the great advice and everything. I learned SO much. We leave Monday for the city we will fly out of, and leave there Tuesday morning for Vegas. I will be sure to post a trip report. A little taste of what you have to look forward to (or not):





LOVE



Andre%26#39;s at the Monte Carlo



Little Buddha



July 4 - Fireworks or no?



Hash House a Go-Go





.... and more, I%26#39;m sure! Thanks again! See you in a week or so!





Sis





2 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes!



Thank you all!


Sis, and your winnings of course!



Thank you all!


Have a blast and make your own fireworks******



Tell all when you get back! : - %26gt;




Shrink, don%26#39;t worry about that--It%26#39;s an anniversary trip ;-)




Happy 4th anniversary and have a good time. Maybe we will bring home some of their money this time. Enjoy.




Nice!




Have a great time and win big- and I do mean BIG!! I am sure you are going to enjoy Love and Hash House. I am really interested in how you make out with the fireworks- the ';real'; ones ;-).




Hey Sis, if your internet is down, I can come over and fix it.




Okay Bat, how come yours works and hers doesn%26#39;t???





...and good luck to both of you..... WIN!





..and if you can%26#39;t win...have a great time!




Good luck and have a great time!




Watch out for your internet stalker,lock your bedroom door and win big.Have a great trip,


  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment