Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bellagio Buffet, Spice Market Buffet, or both?

Hi!



I have not tried either one as of yet but am tempted to try them both.Knowing all of you will be honest with me, would you kindly tell me which one you liked better or were they both good? Does the Spice Market Buffet have authentic Middle Eastern food? I just love it. Thanks again, Lucia



Bellagio Buffet, Spice Market Buffet, or both?


I%26#39;ve done both in the last year and half, and while I loved both, I for some reason liked the Bellagio%26#39;s better. Got good value for the price on both. I don%26#39;t have a thing for Middle Eastern food, so I didn%26#39;t actively seek it. Either way those and the buffet at the Wynn were by far the best I%26#39;ve had on my last three trips.



Bellagio Buffet, Spice Market Buffet, or both?


i liked spice market better. spice market has stuff like dolmas and tandoor chicken. bellagio has stuff like wild game. there was a lot more that i wanted to eat at spice market.




I went to the Spice Market Buffet in early June and I did not find the quality to be very good. 6.5 out of 10 for me. I love PH but not good enough for me but not bad either. It did have Middle Eastern food authentic? I have no idea but the hummus was good.




I thought the Bellagio buffet was great along with Paris Buffet. Spice Market was nasty to me




Bellagio will have more ';unusual'; food, things like wild boar and chicken Kiev, plus several things you%26#39;re unlikely to ever encounter on any other buffet. Spice Market is more traditional. I love their seafood section and the Middle Eastern food has been billed as the real deal. Try both, for the same meal, and give us your opinions :)




Once again, you guys are wonderful. Thanks for all your opinions and advice. Lucia




We did not like either too much.




I%26#39;m not crazy about Middle Eastern food. PH had it for breakfast? Do they have an omelette station?




Do paris in the morning and Bellagio at night.




Thanks again everyone.



Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment