Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wheel of Fortune - how do you play it?

I have read many times on these pages how great the WOF game is, what exactly is it, is just a basic spin and hope your lucky?



Wheel of Fortune - how do you play it?


It%26#39;s a slot machine. Many people like it because of the bonus spin. When you make the max bet and get the spin sign at the thrid wheel, then you get to spin the wheel above the machine. As in the game show, the wheel would turn to whatever your luck was of that day.



Wheel of Fortune - how do you play it?


If you are playing the $1 version and putting in the maximum bet per time (think its $3) and get the bonus spin, I believe the payouts on the bonus are anywhere from $25 to $5,000. Of course there are more $25 marks on that wheel than the higher dollar amounts!




I mostly play the quarter version. The top spin payouts on those are 20 to 1,000 coins. Apparently, mine regularly get stuck on 20..... wish they%26#39;d fix those broken machines!




I don%26#39;t know the first thing about slots but just out of curiosity I googled this and found this link to a site that actually gives advice on how best to go about winning on WOF slots........lmao...... :-)





slotadvisor.com/wheel-of-fortune-slots.html





Keep it quiet though, we don%26#39;t want too many people knowing about this............ :-)




Yipppppeeeee... I finally know the secret of guaranteed winning!!!





Thanks Blagger! =)~




Now.... if I could just find a machine that takes coins....




lmao! I was just thinking the same thing... you know, I really miss the coins... I went to vegas in april for my bachelorette party with a girl who was new to vegas and the ';paper'; world... I had to explain to her that once upon a time in vegas, we used these things called ';coins';




I could be wrong, but I think the bonus spin is set to pay off the lower amounts at a much higher rate than the higher amounts.





For example, there may be two $25 spots on the wheel and 1 $1000 spot on the wheel, but your chances of getting $25 on the bonus spin are far greater than 2x your chances of getting $1000. I think all of the lower denominations are set to hit at a much higher rate than the higher denominations. I think most people realize this but there have be some that don%26#39;t.








Think ? I KNOW they land there more often...LOL




I played one of the nickle WOF with the big huge wheel at the Hilton when I was there a month ago. When I got the bonus spin it landed on 1000X%26#39;s my line bet. To bad it was only nickles :(....oh well I still more than doubled my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment