Saturday, April 21, 2012

About today's Dings to LAS...

Does anybody know if today%26#39;s great Ding deals are a yearly occurance? Has Southwest offered such great deals for summer travel in the past? We have settled into a lovely routine of spending my September birthday in Vegas. I would have loved to have been able to catch today%26#39;s Ding, but I bought our tickets back in April. But if I can count of a ding deal NEXT July, I%26#39;ll hold off buying tickets so early for our 2008 trip.





Gosh, I am planning next year%26#39;s trip already...



About today's Dings to LAS...


I don%26#39;t know if this is a yearly occurence, but I believe others have posted that if you have already purchased tickets and see a better fare on DING, you can call Southwest an an employee will guide you through cancelling the tickets you have , purchasing the lower DING fare and will issue you a credit for the price difference that is good on SWA for one year. I have never been lucky enough to have that happen to me, but apparently you can do this, but you need to be guided through the procedure , so that you won%26#39;t have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment