Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where do you always say you are going to eat, but never do?

1. Carnegie Deli in the Mirage is the place I always forget about until I walk thru the Mirage and see all the people eating those sky high deli sandwiches. OMG the sandwiches look so good. Since I grew up in NY a good deli sandwich does it for me.





2. The Paris Buffet for Breakfast. The reviews on this forum are the main reason. I am getting hungry writing this post.





Okay, I am going to for snack now....:)





Suz



Where do you always say you are going to eat, but never do?


Lotus of Siam



Where do you always say you are going to eat, but never do?


The steakhouse at circus circus




Rio seafood buffet.




Commander%26#39;s Palace for their 4-martini lunch deal. And now they%26#39;re between venues having closed at Aladdin and behind schedule at Venetian.....




Ellis Island




You better believe those sandwiches are to die for at Carnegie Deli.





Im in Boston and nothing comes close to them here, I have to admit that every once in awhile I have them shipped here from NY when I get the urge.




One of these days I will get downtown to try one of those deep fried twinkies, all I want is one bite so I can say I had one, lmao!




I%26#39;ve always wanted to go to the Cheesecake factory, but i%26#39;m always tempted elsewhere before I get there... (a common problem in Vegas).





I always say that I%26#39;m NOT going to grab a snack at McD%26#39;s or similar - and I always do!





Jo




Peppermill



Ellis Island



Cheesecake Factory




The Grand Lux Cafe. I always fancy eating there, but everytime I look at the menu I never fancy anything and go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment