Thursday, April 26, 2012

griff condo fees

whats your homeowners assoc. charge per month. i pay 185 and that includes water too.



griff condo fees


Gee iam sorry you have to leave I wish i could have said hello to you. Thats what i paid for mine here. I wish i was still looking thats a heck of a deal on a nice unit in a nice complex.



griff condo fees


It really is a steal Polka. I feel like we are sort of giving it away, but we have to sell pretty quickly. We are sure going to miss Laughlin. It has been our retirement dream since the 70%26#39;s. But things happen in life that can%26#39;t be controlled. Just have to roll with the punches and go on I guess.



If you, or someone you know, wants to come take a look at it, send me an email at grffnwilbyus@yahoo.com.



As I said, Kevin down the hill at Century 21 is our realtor.



I appreciate any help you can give me in spreading the word. Thanks.



Mike


  • pout
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment