Thursday, April 26, 2012

Planet Hollywood vs TI

Hello, I can book the Planet Hollywood for the first week in October for the same price as I have had booked at TI all summer. It is a 7 night trip for our honeymoon (we are a 20 something couple)... which do you think is better for us?





Thanks so much for any advice!



Planet Hollywood vs TI


I%26#39;d be in the minority around here I%26#39;m sure, but I would go for PH. I%26#39;m really not impressed with TI. I find the atmosphere at PH much more relaxed and quieter than TI. I prefer the quieter less crowded settings. It%26#39;s always easier to go find the action than listen to it in the hotel room next to you at 3 in the morning.



Planet Hollywood vs TI


Well, I don%26#39;t really know how important ';quieter'; is for us (but that is definately not a bad thing!) -- I guess this is what I get out of it, is that PH is in a better spot and quieter.. but is under renovations... What are any other upsides to TI?





Thanks!!




I%26#39;m staying at the PH for my second visit.... I love the location and the mall attached for better meal choices. I%26#39;m not a big meal person so small '; regular'; meals like two eggs, bacon for 3buck at the mexican place is great! My room was wonderful with a huge soaking tub with a view of the strip.... a dream. I would NOT want to stay on the sixth floor thats where the pool is and has LOTS of people traffic.


  • pout
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment