Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Will you please compare these restaurants?

Yes, I%26#39;ve done a search on these, but there is too much old stuff to weed through! Not one to really eat a good meal while in Vegas, but my friend and I want a nice restaurant for dinner one evening. Could you please compare Delmonico%26#39;s, Olives, and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant for me? Atmosphere, food, price, ';rating';, etc? Thanks soo much!



Will you please compare these restaurants?


Eiffel Tower has a terrific view and atmosphere, but the food is definitely not worth the money.





Olives has great food, good atmosphere and a great location. The value of the food for the money is right on target. Dinner for 2 with drinks will run about $100.





Delmonico (not Delmonico%26#39;s) is my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. The food and service are top shelf. The atmosphere is not warm and cozy, rather bland, actually. Lots of earth tones. The service is fantastic and the food is delicious from start to finish. Dinner for 2 with drinks will run about $150.





Hope that helps.



Will you please compare these restaurants?


Delmonico is by far the best in terms of quality. It%26#39;s expensive but worth it and a truly memorable Vegas dining experience.





Eiffel Tower is ok food that%26#39;s overpriced. View is great but that%26#39;s what you%26#39;re paying for.





Olives is more casual than both your other choices and less expensive. Very nice food that stops short of being truly great. Beautiful setting overlooking Bellagio fountains.





If money is no object then Delmonico. If just a nice dinner with nice atmosphere is what you%26#39;re looking for then Olives.




Thanks soo much! Maybe we%26#39;ll hit Olives one day and DelmonicO the next!!!




IN an OUT Burgers on Tropicana.





Quality, dependable, reasonable.





Same quality Beef as a steak, EXCEPT its ground.





Milk Shake is to die for.





Pay for food, not Expensive furnishings and paychecks.




7or11..you da man




I know I%26#39;m in the minority here, but my husband and I had an awful experience at Delmonico and will never go back. My food was mediocre, but my husband had to send his food back. I also felt that the restaurant had little to no ambience.





The Effiel Tower restaurant on the other hand is full of ambience, but I feel like the quality of the food has gone down over the years. I would still rather eat anyone as opposed to Delmonico.




Delmonic doesn%26#39;t have ambiance, it is just a really nice looking restaurant. Very contemporary.




I have reservations for Delmonico my last night in Vegas and I will def post a trip report and a seperate review of the experience. I am hoping to be blown away. I also at the advice of this board dining and Hugos and really looking forward to that. Also MAG and Stack.





Good Luck All!

No comments:

Post a Comment