Thursday, April 26, 2012

which slot machines to play?

I am wondering what are the better paying slot machines are? Like would you hit for bigger jackpots on a penny machine at max bet, around 2.00 a spin., or a 25 cent machine with a 3 coin max bet of 75 cents.





I am just curious, because you always hear that people like to play the penny slots to make their money last longer, but if they are betting max then it would go a lot quicker than a 3 coin quarter machine.



which slot machines to play?


Well er uh....people like me without alot of money play pennies but not max bet. There are times I am only betting 9 lines x 1 so only 9 cents at a time.....and no, I won%26#39;t win much but can keep occupied for awhile so Mr. Ducky can play cards :)



which slot machines to play?


They%26#39;re harder to find, but I like the 2 coin max quarter machines. They seem to pay out better for me. But for all actual odds, the higher the amount gambled, the better the payout. Nickle machines have the lowest payout percentage of any machine. I would stick to quarters or dollar slots over nickles.




TopekaDucky:



I%26#39;m right there with you. I know I won%26#39;t win much at 9 x 1 cent/line, but at least I%26#39;m playing, and it lasts a little longer... sometimes ;)




The replies that you will get to this will simply be based upon the personal experiences of a few individuals. Not very scientific!





If there was a definite answer to this then entire banks of machines would go permanently untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment