Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spa Treatments

Hi Guys



Will be in Vegas this time next week! What spa would you reccomend as i want to get a few treatments done but don%26#39;t want to pay a fortune. Any other tips for my stay would be appreciated.



Thanks C



Spa Treatments


Most of the spas in Vegas, especially those on the strip are expensive, however they also give good treatments. Some won%26#39;t book appointments unless you are a guest in their hotel, though. Bellagio is one. I love Canyon Ranch at the Venetian and lately there%26#39;ve been nothing but rave revues for Qua at Caesar%26#39;s.



Spa Treatments


To follow on from gabby%26#39;s post, how much (roughly) do you want to spend on ';a few treatments';?




Bellagio website will give you an idea of prices for treatments.I do not know for certain but I would say that Bellagio prices are in line with the rest of the top spas.



I have my wife booked into the Spa @Bellagio for a full day (inc salon)and is working out at $2200-2500 without tips.




We are staying in the venetian, i just taught that you would be paying 5* prices in their spa which would be above normal prices. I would usually pay 鈧?0 which is $100 for a facial here in Ireland.




venetian.com/venetianeng/鈥paClub_Menu.pdf



Has all the prices .This is on the Venetian website.You may want to contact the concierge to book an appointment




That%26#39;s some day at the spa firsttimer! I%26#39;m treating my better half to the Bellagio stone massage. About $200 with the tip. She%26#39;s had it before and thought it was great, but the best thing for me is it gives me a couple of hours of guilt free blackjack time so it%26#39;s money well spent..... :-)




caroline, like gabby said Canyon Ranch is great. I%26#39;m not a spa person at all but I worked out at the fitness center a couple of times when I stayed at the V and everybody I spoke to raved about the spa treatments.





You%26#39;re staying at the V so paying that bit extra for Canyon Ranch is compensated by not having to go to another hotel to use whatever other spa you may decide on.




Well blagger I get a full day of blackjack............lol.



But this is a special trip for us and I am pushing the boat out.If my wife thought I was spending that much money on her she would go ballistic.So it has to be a suprise.




Great to see that romance is alive and well!





I%26#39;ll just have to to wait for my October trip with my buddies to get in some serious gambling time. lol.




As the beatles said.



The things we do for love.......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment