Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Danny Gans

Can anyone tell me about the Danny Gans show?

Danny Gans

I had never seen it but I heard that Danny Gans impersonates singers like Nat King Cole, Sammy Davis Jr., etc.

One thing I noticed last week when I was there, the guy in the main picture of Danny Gans at the MIrage doesn%26#39;t look anything like the guy on the pictures of the taxis going up and down the strip. Looks like Danny had a major makeover on his face.

Danny Gans

Here%26#39;s vegas.com%26#39;s page on DG including a review of his show.

shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp?show=726

Despite the fact that his shows seem to virtually always sell out, I consider that Gans is one of the most overrated and overpriced shows in town. Gordie Brown is much better (and cheaper) if you want this sort of thing.


I have seen his show twice- once I bought a guest. I liked his show ( he does impersonations) but the tickets were only $35 both times. I would not spend $100 to see him. He is $35 good- not $100 good.


Four of us (30 %26amp; 50 somethings yrs old) saw this show and we all enjoyed it. We found it very entertaining.


Once I brought a guest- not bought him!

  • posters for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment