Thursday, April 26, 2012

I've Been Away

Hi Polka and other Laughlin Tripadvisor friends. We have just returned from the midwest after dealing with a family situation. So I hope I will be around for a while, and along with Polka and other Laughinites, will be able to offer some help and insights about our great town.

Hey, i%26#39;ve got one for you already. We ate the fajita special at the Avi last night.........awesome for $4.99. (It replaced their spagetti special in the Feathers Cafe) Don%26#39;t miss it!

Ta ta for now.

I've Been Away

Welcome back '; Grif '; you Have been Missed.

I've Been Away

Thanks......appreciate it!


Good to see you back. Not sure if the tourists in the poker rooms are as glad!


I%26#39;m not so sure about that Wavy. But my son is flying in to play in the World Series of Poker. He won the $10,000. buy-in in a local tournament in Wisconsin. I%26#39;m hoping that he wins enough to take care of his parents in a fashion in which they have never been accustomed. Keep an eye out for Adam Griffin on TV.


I will keep an eye on his standing. Good luck to him.


Welcome back. Hey guess what it got hot! lol.Since you were gone i worked the slot club booth at ramada and had to quit that as i got complications from food poisoning from the edr there.


Holy Cow! Guess we will avoid eating at the Ramada. Although we really love the pizza at the Italian restaurant there. I play poker there from time to time, but I guess I won%26#39;t order in any food from now on. I had to give up my Security job at the Edgewater when we left. I really liked it there and was working with some great people.


Grif sorry to hear you are leaving Laughlin. I want to thank you for all you advice about Laughlin. Good luck too you.

BTW how did your son fair at the WSOP?


Thanks for your kind words. My son%26#39;s first day of the WSOP is Saturday, July 7, at the Rio. Maybe he will pick up a few bucks and offer to share some with his poor old mama and papa. We will see. We will not be heading back to Wisconsin until the end of July.


';GRIF'; YOU Cant really be Leaving Laughlin, to us out their in ';TripAdvisor'; Cyber World You are '; MR.LAUGHLIN. ';

  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment