Tuesday, April 24, 2012

limo booked

We just booked a limo through Presidential to pick us up at the airport in Vegas and bring us back. The website had a deal...and they say they email you the confirmation. They say to print it and present it to the driver.

Anyone used them and what was your experience? Did they get the confirmation to you within 24 hours? Because we arrive in Vegas this Sunday morning. (yes it%26#39;s kinda last minute I know!)

Thanks for any comments!

limo booked

We%26#39;ve never booked limos in advance. There is a line of limos outside of the baggage area, ready and waiting to take us to our hotel. If you%26#39;re lucky and you don%26#39;t mind, you may even find someone to share the ride, and the cost.

limo booked

I used them in Feb. Never needed to show the driver the printed e-mail, although I had it. I had an e-mail within 24 hours.

Enjoy the ride!


I%26#39;ve used Presidential and really liked them.


I used Presidential Limos last year and everything worked out great. I didn%26#39;t have to show them anything but I did have it with me just in case. Using them again next week-can%26#39;t wait!


I am going to highjack this post....Pres is picking us up tommorow ..do we look for them at the baggage ..? any tips or suggestions?

Good Luck All!


LovesVegas7 - how much do you pay for a limo ride from the airport to the strip if you don%26#39;t book in advance? Is there any room for haggling, or are the prices set?

  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment