Thursday, April 26, 2012

MGM Final TR June 11-14 Pics

Okay, here%26#39;s the links to 55 pics.

Also there are 4 of the videos by mistake!

One for vp03 and the gondolas

One where I say I%26#39;ve taken the perfect shot of the Mirage, then find my wife hiding over in the shade.

One of the FAO Trojan horse taken from 2 angles, lol

and finally one of the White Tiger before he ';dropped'; LOL

For those who didn%26#39;t see the last pics of mom and the Marquee Suite, they are there, too

community.webshots.com/user/lowrance1234

Next time I%26#39;ll be well versed with my new camera...no more excuses!

MGM Final TR June 11-14 Pics

Liked the photos,however dont move to hollywood to look for work a video maker..................................lol lol j/k

MGM Final TR June 11-14 Pics

Thanks for posting those! I%26#39;ve honestly never seen an airport winner before...


Pictures were great! Videos were fine also.


Lol I love the 777 pics!


First...my photgraphy the last 2 trips is down right embarrassing!


Why no Meet and Greet pics? Didn%26#39;t want to make the rest of us jealous?


damama..... my fault...when I pulled the camera out at the M%26amp;G...said....battery WAY too low for pics...LOL

Sorry, you have to wait for Ducky%26#39;s hubby%26#39;s pics.... he took lots (I hope!)


I%26#39;m surprised with all those Long Island Iced teas you couldn%26#39;t power the camera on your own!


Oh, I am going to have to wait until tomorrow to see those pictures :-( . I might even try looking at them at work. Of course, that means risking my job ( it is a definite no-no!) but I am sure your pictures are well worth it. lol


Lowrance,

My boyfriend just got the new Sony Erickson camera phone, the K790a/

It is awesome, easy to use, takes great shots at 3.2 Mega pixels which is fine for trip shots, etc. Google it, it may be the perfect combo for you.

  • from keratosis pilaris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment