Friday, April 13, 2012

hotel options abound

My wife and I in December. Similar rates for each of the following. Which should I choose?





Monte Carlo



NY NY



Treasure Island



Luxor



hotel options abound


A few more pieces of info...





we are only staying 2 nights in december...





for about $60 more we can stay at the MGM or the MGM west wing





for $100 more we can stay at



Mandalay BAy



Caesars



Mirage



Ballys





for $160 more



THE hotel at Mandalay





for $250 more



Venetian



Bellagio





We want nice accomidations but do not need fancy. Any personal favorites?



hotel options abound


Of the hotels listed I would say TI is the best choice. They have the nicest rooms and the best location of the 4.




ssshhhhhh......don%26#39;t let Low see this since we ALL know what his answer will be for you! LOL





We have stayed at MC, TI, and Luxor and would probably suggest TI for you since the location is good. The Luxor will always hold a sentimental spot for us personally since we stayed there on our first trip to Vegas!





Those four are fine choices and no need to spend more money unless you want to stay at one of the others that you listed. Again, don%26#39;t mention this to Low. sigh




MGM for $60.00 if that is total extra price, not $ 60.00 per day.





Current choices I would pick TI, nice location and hotel is also nice.




I have stayed at both TI and Luxor. I would say that they are both in good locations on the strip. Luxor is right next door to Manalay Bay, TI is across the street from the Venetian and next door to the Mirage. I am actually staying at the Luxor in early Dec., they have some good promotions going right now. I have been in NYNY and don%26#39;t really care for it. I have never been in Monte Carlo.




Treasure Island

No comments:

Post a Comment