Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vegas for 15 guys 25-30..

How is labor day weekend in vegas?

Hard rock seems to be the place or is there something better???

Party/fun..etc

Vegas for 15 guys 25-30..

I%26#39;m 48 years old and have been doing an annual Labor Day Vegas trip since I was 24. I would agree the Hard Rock is the place to be for your age group. Bring a fat wallet, however. I guess the never ending supply of dollars from your age group has pushed prices through the roof at the Rock. Plan to pay $450 per night for a room, and $500 per day for a Cabana. I make good money, and I wonder were 25 year olds get the money to buy $450 rooms. I hope it%26#39;s not via a lack of savings and plenty of debt. If I was pulling down $300,000 per year at 25 years of age, I%26#39;d have payed the inflated prices too.

Vegas for 15 guys 25-30..

Any weekend in Vegas can be expensive. You can search for hotel deals, if you are so inclined, on fatwallet.com:

www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php…


Hard Rock first then the Palms.

Both are off strip.

Whats your specific question? I assume to party at the pool?

2 Pools

4 Hot tubs

Swim up gambling

Piped in pool music.

About 30 cabanas.

I believe its Sunday evenings, the area turns into a night club called Rehab. .


I am not young, but if I was :)

for strip hotels:

Treasure Island

NY NY

MGM

Hooters


MYINFO not young in years but young of heart....................:)


Mr. Vegas they can afford it because all 15 of them stay in the same room. JUST Kidding, I agree with the other posters...Hard Rock, but you will find pretty girls everywhere (some pretty guys that look like pretty girls too)...


1) Hard Rock

2) Palms

3) Mandalay Bay

4) Mirage


I would doubt that there are any slow weekends in Vegas except maybe around mid-December?

If you%26#39;re planning to hit places Body English (@Hard Rock) or Rain (@Palms) , buy a table or three or else you%26#39;ll have a tough time getting in as a bunch of dudes. Or else if stumbling across celebrities or waking up at the crack of dawn on Sunday to get into Rehab pool party isn%26#39;t a priority, consider the Rio right across from the Palms. If recent reviews are any indication, the Voodoo Lounge is a cool, relatively easy place to get in and meet ladies. The pool is said to be pretty nice as well.


thanx 4 the info......

  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment