Sunday, April 15, 2012

quarks bar and grill

The last post about star trek got me thinking about quarks. I did not stop to eat or drink there when I saw the shows. How is the food and drinks there?I will be staying at Ballys in 3 weeks, should I put it on my list of places to eat or just blow it off?

quarks bar and grill

I would blow it of, to many other places to eat and drink then waste your time here. Of course thats only my opinion.

quarks bar and grill

While I wouldn%26#39;t go out of my way to eat/drink at Quarks, I do love to stop and have a drink there after going to the Star Trek Experience. They do some pretty potent drinks there (I like the one that looks like it%26#39;s flowing backwards when they make it due to the strobe effect), and it%26#39;s always fun to get harassed by a Klingon.


While the food is not overwhelming... they have some decent drinks.

I%26#39;d reccomend the Borg Sphere... it%26#39;s amazing what presntation and dry ice will do for a drink!


Restaurant.com always has ceritifcates for this place.. last trip, we ate there using a 25.00 cert that I paid 4.00 for....price was right, and food was OK....not fabulous, but certainly have had worse.


I do have a restaurant.com coupon we plan to use next week when we go. Have never been there. What kind of food do they serve? How are their prices?

I wouldn%26#39;t normally go to this kind of place, but I think my husband will totally enjoy it. He is a Trekkie and will get a kick out of it. Besides, he is so agreeable to go anywhere I want to go in LV, I figure this time will be his.

Mrs. G


My DH and I had a plate of taco, beans - tex/mex. type of meal....our friends had a chicken sandwich, and a hamburger as I recall. Nobody had any complaints. We have actually stayed at the Hilton without eating there, but the coupon is what did it that trip. We are going in August, and have bought another coupon to use - good break from the crowded stip restaurants. Found their menu to be a good variety of items - not huge, but you should have no problem finding something to eat.


Quarks sounds right up my boyfriend%26#39;s alley (we will be in LV late Aug). Anyway, I signed up on restaurants.com but cannot figure out where to find any coupons. Assistance, anyone?


We stopped in at Quark%26#39;s for a drink on both of our Las Vegas trips.

First time was a Warp Core Breach and the second time it was called a Borg Sphere. If you%26#39;re a Trekkie or have one with you, I would definitely recommend a stop at Quark%26#39;s. We never did eat there but the menu looked varied and the prices weren%26#39;t bad. The best part are the people in costume wandering around - there was a Klingon on our first visit, and a Borg the second time.

Also, the drinks can be ordered in a mini version - which we found was still more than adequate for the 2 of us

VictoriaJane


I think the site you want is restaurant.com , not with an ';s'; . People ofetn confuse them- www.restaurant.com is the one with the certificate offers,


Thx Lulu!

  • zits
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment