Friday, April 13, 2012

Restaurant Rservations

Which would be better: to make a reservation the day of earlier in the day or to make the reservation a few days before?

Restaurant Rservations

Depends on the restaurant,

depends if you a guest of the hotel,

depends if you are a whale,

depends how much you want to eat there.

I have 6 restaurants booked for Sept,and I know of at least one other poster has 2 booked,one the same night and time as us,,,,,,,,co-incidence or what.

Restaurant Rservations

Well it%26#39;s Cantanello at the Venetian and we are not staying there. But we would like to sit outside. I think we are better off booking in advance.


Most places will take reservations a month ahead. I always try to book early so I can request a table or whatever I like in that resturant.


Book as soon as you can you can always cancel or re-schedule


I booked our dinner for 2 at Delmonico%26#39;s 3 weeks in advance, and I still got a crappy time (I used Opentable.com for it, I am going to try calling the restaurant directly and seeing if I can get a better time). Now when I go back to check, I can%26#39;t get any dining time unless I am willing eat after 10pm! If it is at a restaurant you really want to try, it wouldn%26#39;t hurt to reserve as far advanced as you can.


Shopgirl, I just looked at opentable.com. I got a good time but I was kinda iffy because I want to sit on the ';patio'; do I request that where it says what you want to tell the Maitre%26#39;D? Thank you.


I know one poster who wanted to at a certain upscale restaurant had difficulty getting the time (midweek)she wanted and even through her host it was difficult and that was 9-10 weeks out.

As a guest of the hotel in question I had no problem getting the time I wanted on a Sat night.,(9 weeks out).

So a lot of variables,if you really want to eat there ring and book now and have them note any requests.


Well it%26#39;s Cantanello at the Venetian and we are not staying there. But we would like to sit outside. I think we are better off booking in advance.

I would book early and ask for outside dinning, you do know it%26#39;s not really outside, if and when you get there a TIP will help with your request to the Maitre D.

Just curious, why did you pick this place for Italian food?


Diceman, I don%26#39;t know, I just read it on someone%26#39;s TR and it has stuck with me. Do you have any other Italian restaurant recommendations?


We already have reservations for Delmonico%26#39;s in November, I was just looking and I could only get one reasonable time for the week we are staying. So if you know where you want to eat, I would book as soon as you can or chance to call the day of.

  • www.myspaces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment