Sunday, April 15, 2012

Does anyone's computer get a VIRUS from wizard of odds?

Seems to me i get a virus or my computer starts acting funny when i have downloaded wizard of odds to play crap....is that happening to anyone else?



Does anyone's computer get a VIRUS from wizard of odds?


What symptoms are you getting? I%26#39;ve been on that website a few times and now whenever i go to msn.com my internet explorer crashes 50% of the time. I don%26#39;t know if that was the cause but I have scanned for both spyware and viruses - nothing was found.



Does anyone's computer get a VIRUS from wizard of odds?


My computer would get ';hung';....no activity would process...and i would have to constantly reboot. ....and talk about s...l....o....w






http://crapdice.com/





try this no download needed




HMMMM. U need to see a doctor and get a SHOT for what U caught.





I have Virus protection operating actively.





SPEND some money for a Virus Protection program.




Did you download a game directly from Wizard of Odds or just play a game via one of their Bodog.com links?




Never had a problem at Wizzard of Odds site or Bodgo site. I go to them at least weekly if not more than that. Of course I have Zone Alarm which gives me firewall, anti virius, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment