Friday, April 13, 2012

How Do I Cancel a Booking?

I have booked a room at the Luxor which I would like to cancel. Is there anyway of doing this without having to telephone. I have seen some websites seem to have the facility online.





Thanks





Clare



How Do I Cancel a Booking?


i think i%26#39;ve had to call in for just about every hotel reservation i%26#39;ve ever had to cancel.



How Do I Cancel a Booking?


Nope, go by that phone card...Gotta call.




you have to call (I know, its a long distance call.....sorry)




Thanks anyway. I have called and cancelled. Really strange cancellation code given - loads of names ???





Clare




You%26#39;ll have to call. Do it quick because the way the dollar is collapsing, the deposit you%26#39;ll be refunded is worth less to you each day that goes by!




So right, blagger........crying in my soup here in the UK!





I%26#39;ve often wondered why people over here are so reluctant to call the US. We%26#39;ve a plan on our landline.......3p a minute.




You don%26#39;t *always* have to call ...





The Orleans actioned our cancellation request sent on an email, and emailed a confirmation code for the cancellation. The deposit was refunded about 2 weeks later.





MGM%26#39;s website allowed me to cancel online, provided an immediate confirmation code, emailed a copy of the cancellation, and then refunded the money within just a few days. Very impressed!





Depends on who you%26#39;ve booked with %26amp; how, I guess.




I don%26#39;t knwo why people in the UK are so reluctant to call the US. I think it%26#39;s partly that they think it will cost a fortune and partly that they may not be understood.





I call all the time to reserve rooms, shows, dinners, etc. If you dial 0844 861 2121 before the 001 it only costs 1p/min, cheaper than calling someone in the same town.




hope you didnt book the non-refundable promo they got going.





Why are you cancelling, its a pretty cool place




Agree GAbby its not the seventies anymore.I called the Bellagio and the call was on my bill 12 cents(euro) 3cent a min on a SAT.



Its not like E.T PHONING HOME.....................lol lol



.

No comments:

Post a Comment