Sunday, April 15, 2012

Staunchsteve,your back!!!!

Where have you been? We miss all the EI plugs. Did you ever try the prime rib at EI yet? It%26#39;s the bomb. Just like your famous steak. We%26#39;re going out in August and will be partaking of this item. Glad to see your back.



Staunchsteve,your back!!!!


Two pints of whatever that man is drinking please.



Staunchsteve,your back!!!!


7or11




Lol 1st timer! I want one too!




What was it about SS%26#39;s back (';glad to see your back';) that 2for liked so much???




Maybe he has a photo of the . E.I steak special tattooed on his back




Last i heard, Staunch Steve had been hired by EI is a spokesman and a poacher. Apparently EI has him hanging around RED Rock Canyon, poaching those wild donkeys--for what, I can only guess.




I REPEAT, I am not S S.





Sorry. Would not be caught dead living in Austin, Texas.





He must have returned from his Middle East assignment.



Im sure the goat me over there was equivalent to the E I steak.



Maybe they are the same thing


  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment