Friday, April 13, 2012

fontana lounge at bellagio

is the fontana lounge still open? I went to bellagio site and they don%26#39;t have it listed along with thier other bars



fontana lounge at bellagio


The Lounge is closed and will remain closed till December or so- they are using it as a private poker room during that time. My understanding is that the outer bar is remaining open, but I am not sure if that is acciurate or how it will work. It has been widely discussed on the Forum if you search past posts.



fontana lounge at bellagio


lulutoo sorry i wasted time. I haven%26#39;t frequented the forum recently and I did do search just didn%26#39;t look far enough to get a recent post. thanks for the info




Not a waste of my time at all- glad to help! So sad about Fontana- such a great place- between that closing and Commander%26#39;s Palace , I%26#39;m afraid to think which favorite will go next. Not at all sure the Dec. reopen is definite either- sounds like they will decide for sure down the road- fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment