Saturday, April 21, 2012

Grand Canyon

We%26#39;ll be in Las Vegas in 2 weeks time, I%26#39;ve did a search around but didn%26#39;t find the answers I needed yet. We would like to do a bus tour to GC since we%26#39;re definately not driving on our own and would not like to fly:





Which company should we use (everywhere I search, all companies I found get bad reviews)?





Should we book online or should we wait until we arrive there?





Can anyone please help me?





Thanks



Grand Canyon


I would have faith in the below tour company%26#39;s, your always going to get bad reviews by somebody, you cant please everyone no matter how hard you try.





I would probably book ahead of time if its something you really want to do.





http://www.looktours.com/





lasvegasleisureguide.com/lasvegas/calls/c-gc鈥?/a>





lasvegasleisureguide.com/lasvegas/calls/c-lg鈥?/a>



Grand Canyon


Grayline Tours has been in business for 90 years and is recommended by AAA.



www.graylinetours.com



A bus tour to GCNP South Rim is a full day adventure, 10 hours on the bus, and 4 hours in the park, roughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment